I haven't posted a food post in agessss, and that is quite surprising as I am quite the foodie! So, I thought I would share with you one of my favourite recipe's that I have recently created. I was inspired by the dairy-free pizza in Pizza Express, and decided that it was time to put together a homemade recipe available for me to make at home.
- Pizza base dough - I use the SWEETPEA Pantry Playful Pizza Dough Mix, but any will do.
- You may need different add-ins for the dough but this one requires oil and water.
- Free From Creamy Tomato Stir-In but any will be fine.
- Leaves, whatever you desire I used rocket salad but spinach is also great.
- Any other toppings that you desire, obviously if you eat diary you can go ahead and add cheese, etc...
1) Create the dough, according to your mix add the correct measurements of ingredients. If you are using the same mix as me for one large pizza I used half the powder, 1 tablespoon of oil and half the amount of lukewarm water.
2) Powder a surface with flour.
3) Kneed the dough until non sticky and in one ball.
4) Put in a bowl, lightly oiled, and leave for 30 minutes to rise, one hour if using all the dough powder. Cover with clingfilm.
5) Gather all ingredients and a rolling pin.
Remember that you can add whatever you desire, I kept mine simple!
6) Roll out the risen dough and add tomato and your toppings.
7) Transfer to a floured baking tray.
8) Bake for the suggested time on the base box, ensure that you check every now and then to get it done to how you like it.
Thats it, simple!
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
My youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN1NsOO87Z8